Saturday, October 4, 2008

Blogging isn't easy

Not to complain - but... this thing isn't easy.
Without going to into the time thing again, it's hard to describe life and share my true thoughts without:
a) Being afraid I'll offending people
b) Feeling like I might be over-sharing
I think (b) is pretty easy to understand, but I will say a few words on (a). It's not that I think offending thoughts, it's just that in my head everyone is always potentially over sensitive. You never know what will offend someone, especially when your in a place that is culturally different. And while I don't feel alien to the culture here, there are small idiosyncrasies that make me unsure of what is the right way of behaving. This obviously goes both ways.

BTW - new addition to the "Foodies of Ithaca Unite" section of the blog.

No comments: