Saturday, July 4, 2009

Things to do in California when you're bored

I'm not really in a writing mood, but frankly I don't really have anything better to do. I was about to write “... but truthfully...” but I've been making an effort not to use the phrase “truthfully” or “to tell you the truth” because then it raises the question – is everything else I've been saying not the truth?
Uri and I said our goodbyes yesterday. I flew off to California to visit my brother and his family including my mom who is visiting them from Israel.
Uri when down to Mexico. He's meeting my cousin in Mexico City, and they'll travel around for the next few weeks. I would really like to tell you how he's doing, but I haven't heard from him. (Small complaint there, not too bitchy – right?)
Here in California it's nice and sunny. I know it's lame that I'm talking about the weather, but just like when it was snowing and the weather became became such a large part of our lives, the fact that it's constantly raining in Cranberry Land, despite the fact that it's July has became a huge part of my life. It's really depressing, like I'm not getting any photosynthesis or something. Though I guess I shouldn't complain, I did miss winter in Israel, so now I'm getting the Israeli winter in Cranberry Land.
OK, writing with no muse is really annoying, so I'm stopping now.

No comments: