Monday, January 18, 2010

Miscellaneous

I’ve been putting off posting the last of my 3 promised baking posts because in a few days I’ll be making another batch and I plan to try to take some pictures of the process (since a picture is worth a thousand words and all). In the meantime, nothing too exciting is going on, but still we’ve had some post-worthy happenings (sort of).

Still on the food front – Uri’s been making lots of yummy stuff.

For example – he made some super-delicious risotto with green beans and edamame and equally good panko encrusted mahi-mahi fillet. It was our first time eating/ making this fish, but since it was really good and not very expensive, I think it won’t be our last. As for the risotto, I think I’ve never eaten risotto as good as Uri’s in any restaurant I’ve been in.





On the baby front – We’ve now accumulated lots and lots of baby stuff (baby still not here).
The latest is our super cool stroller (picture to right).

Inspired by the stroller, a brand called B.O.B Revolution, we decided to call the super huge teddy bear you see in the stroller Bob.
Bob has been modeling baby stuff for us for a while. Here he is trying out the car seat:













The only unfortunate thing about Bob is that because he is so big, a lot of the baby stuff doesn’t fit him – but it’s ok, he has friends who help him. Like here, where Tiger is helping him model the cute Bundle Me hat that we got to keep the baby’s head warm when we take her outside:

No comments: