Monday, November 17, 2008

Random thought about snow

As most of you know, it has already snowed here a couple of times.  It was a short, and melted quickly to be followed by a sunny day.  Well – today it started snowing for real.  That is today, it snowed on me this morning, the kind of snow that makes your coat turn white.  It’s supposed to snow all day, and continue snowing the rest of the week.

And now to my point: I always wondered how come during group settings on TV shows some people were wearing T-shirts and some heavy sweaters.  I kept thinking – don’t they have people that get paid to look for problems with continuity?

Well – now I have my answer. I am currently wearing an undershirt and a heavy wool sweater, across from me there is a girl with a thin long sleeved blouse, and behind me there is a guy in a short sleeved T-shirt.

Now that I finished writing this down, and I have no way of cleverly ending, I realize that this will probably be one of the stupider posts.  Hey – it’s just a random thought; I’m not claiming it’s too deep.  You rather I not write at all?!?! At least it’s short!

1 comment:

Tomer Engel said...

Hey
I still belive that those people that get paid to look for problems with continuity - dont do thier jobs

AND that the snow&cold made you imagine stuff.

in a hope for a sunny day
T.