Saturday, April 25, 2009

Good use of time

Wow, I haven’t written in a long time! I’m actually impressed by how long I did keep up with writing everyday… because let’s face it - we all knew it wouldn’t last. ;)
The problem with not writing everyday is that a lot of things happen, and then I don’t know whether to write about the things I didn’t write about, or the things that are happening now. The thing I most want to tell about is that we got a new couch. This isn’t very new - I think it happened around 2 weeks ago. Uri found it on Craig’s List, and I went to see it. He then brought it we the help of our friend Dani. I love it. It’s so comfortable! It’s wide enough that I can fall asleep in front of the TV and not feel like I fell asleep on the couch. It’s actually so big that we had to get rid of the coffee table, which is now standing sideways between the bed and the wall in the spare bedroom upstairs.
To pepper in something from today – I spend about an hour now trying to figure out how to use a panoramic photo stitching tool called Autopano that was once recommended to me by Lior. Needless to say, I was not successful, and after a while I just decided to cut it off since I do have multiple things to do. I love you guys, but still…

1 comment:

Unknown said...

simply send Lior the pics and ask him to stitch them for you, he has PLENTY of spare time :)