Friday, May 1, 2009

On a role - Spring on the Slope

Continuing catching up on things that happened during the 2 weeks I didn’t blog – It’s Spring!
I don’t things I have words to describe what happened here about a week and a half ago – one day, literally in one day everything started blooming.  The two trees r
ight in front of our door where suddenly full of green buds.  Now those buds are white flowers… well – look bellow:


On other news, today was Slope Day.  I don’t want to go too much into this, you can just click the link.  However, I would like to use this opportunity to bring up something that has been a mystery to me (us) for quite some time.  I just don’t get this thing with American drinking for the sake of getting drunk.  Uri keeps saying that it’s because the legal drinking age is so old, but still… in my mind that’s a lame excuse.  

2 comments:

Unknown said...

How did Uri's huge catering gig go?
We want an Uri-Post!

Unknown said...

Just read the history section of the Slope Day site. I have two things to say: 1. Crazy Americans. 2. It seems like, as always, the winners get to write history :)