Saturday, August 16, 2008

The Moment of Truth

So school Started this week. Officially, it still hasn't. We are in "Orientation". Which basically means we're learning stuff, but not being graded on it.
I actually don't have time to write now. I spent the 30 minutes I had this morning putting up the pic of Uri below, adding the link to Lior's pics and trying to figure out how I transfer the school's public calender in Outlook Exchange to my Private calender in my Outlook Desktop so I could then go ahead and sync that with my Google Calendar.
Don't worry - I wrote all that out just to say that I know it's ridiculous, and a bit of a time waster, but that's modern times for you.
Anyway, I decided to post this anyway as a sort of vow that I will blog today! or tomorrow ;).
I'm off now - "morning session of "Career Self Assessment".

2 comments:

Tomer Engel said...

Tamar,
Gal Maayan and mayself wish you a HUGE good luck ni this school year
"Tni lahem barosh"

T.

Zarqoun said...

Just to get you going on it :)
http://www.goosync.com/

There's an applet that lets you sync your Google calendar with your outlook calendar... I can't find it at the moment, but I have it at work...
I'll try to leave it here as well :)