Friday, August 28, 2009

Not naked on my first day of school

Yesterday was the first day of school. In some way, it’s nice to be back. I had two classes that seemed to be very interesting – Consumer Behavior and Integrated Marketing Communication, and a third class – Financial statement Analysis, that wasn’t as scary as I was afraid it would be. So all together, it was a very good day. The real test will be the end of next week, seeing how I deal with a whole week’s worth of classes. I really packed my schedule this semester, and right now it seems like it’s going to be alright, because the classes seem interesting, but we’ll see if that’s true or not next week. This was what my Outlook looks like so far:
It was also nice to see everyone, and hear how people spent their summer. It was a bit weird not having the 2nd years there, and alternatively having all the 1st years there, a whole bunch of unfamiliar faces that suddenly “took over” the school.
More updates soon,
Me.

PS – for those of you who aren’t food buffs, the picture from the last blog is the pasta leaves that we hung to dry in our kitchen. Since I haven’t complained about our house in a while, I’ll remind everyone that we have pipes throughout the house (for fire safety reasons). They add that final touch on the house feeling like a bunker. So an added perk to our pasta making was that we were finally able to put them to good use.

No comments: